Punjab National Bank renders its customers the facility to make online payments towards UP State - Commercial Taxes/ VAT. This can be availed by customer of any PNB branch of the bank. For using the facility the customers must be registered with Commercial tax Department Uttar Pradesh (UP). The customers should have PNB's Internet Banking User-id & passwords. By using this facility, the customers can make payments at any time of the day.
Click here for e-payment of UP VAT
Steps for Uttarakhand VAT payments - Online
- Log on to http://comtax.up.nic.in with valid user id and password
- Enter the UserId and password
- Enter the complete details (ensure filling mandatory details/fields)
- Enter the head wise amount.
- Select Bank (PNB) for making the payment and then submit and proceed
- You will be directed to PNB's internet Banking Channel
- Enter Corporate-id, User-id & Password to logon
- Select the account to be debited
- Confirm payment by valid user-id & transaction password
- On successful payment, Payment ID /Transaction ID will be generated with the link for cyber receipt/ Counterfoil of Challan, which can be printed on NIC site and kept for future reference. If you will find any error during your transaction, Kindly check your account in internet banking immediately whether your amount has been debited or not. If debited, wait for next day and print duplicate cyber receipt.
- You can view the status of payment and generate Duplicate Cyber Receipt / Challan by logging to Commercial Tax (UP) website.
- During the transaction, if customer found some error but amount has debited from customer account. In this case customer login to UP Comm website and verify their detail and Print Duplicate Cyber Receipt.
- In case of any queries kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 0522-2728033,2202784/83 , 011-23357166/23766759
- Steps to know your Payment ID to generate DUPLICATE CHALLAN. Login in to your Internet Banking A/C and follow the steps:
Go to Accounts > statement of account (In drop down) > Give txn Date range > Select "Display on same page" > click on "Statement" > In Particulars For example: "TRTR/000005138802/01-03-2011 10:52:53/UBP " ( 5138802 is your payment id )
You can use this payment id to generate DUPLICATE cyber receipt.
Application supports Internet Explorer 6.0 and above.
Turn ON Pop blocker of IE to generate Receipt. (Tools > Pop Up blocker > Turn ON Pop up Blocker)